Saturday, June 29, 2019

Chapter two is uploaded...

My guilty pleasure...


 Chapter 2 of Night of the Wolf has been uploaded. I know some people will not like it because it is exposition, it is backstory, it is how Jedidiah became so screwed up.

 In many ways his character development is LOOSELY based on myself and my foster-brother. Our stories kind of flushed him out.

 Love it or hate it, it is my story. I've got a lot of ideas on how to proceed. I have chapter 3 mostly in the bag, need to drop in some steamy stuff. I have chapter 4 & 5 partially in the bag. I had one person say I need an editor to trim the fat from my stories. Well my stories are my stories. You get what you pay for.

 Had a few folks message me asking how I'm doing. I'm doing okay, I just had a little too much reality after Vienna. I got to see how the world could be. Now I see what my world is. I hope someday our world will be one where people are free to love the people they wish to love without recrimination. That is not my reality.

 I used to tell officer Mike I felt like I was born in the wrong decade. Here in Amman, I hate to say it, I found the decade I was supposed to be born in... it's just hard to live in it. My Palestinian sister-in-law hates me. I guess that puts me in good company because she hates her mother-in-law too.

 It's really odd here, if I had a gay lover who is French, German, Italian or English no one would raise an eyebrow. Because I have fallen in love with an Arab, if people KNEW, I would be hated for leading him astray. The irony is his family praise me for "settling" him and guiding him back to his faith.

 Even Heaven has limits.

1 comment:

  1. Why are you posting at 2 in the morning?

    GO TO SLEEP!

    -John

    ReplyDelete