Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My Sneaky Guy...

 I am getting better in the kitchen. Mama trusts me to feed her baby at least once a day. I impressed her last month during my turns to make breakfast for the family. Most days she will still stick her head in to see how things are going. I think she is getting lonely with Baba at the university so much. I think I have become her "project."


"This Is how I see Z cooking!"
 I occasionally have fantasies about Zahir cooking for me. I know that won't happen but there is nothing hotter than a stud with a skillet. Maybe that is just me projecting. I am happy with all he provides.


 Monday started normal enough. Arba'ah took me to therapy. Yup I am still seeing "Shrinky Dink" once to twice a month. Doc says I am making "progress" confronting my demons. 

 Currently writing a dark story, lots of violence borrowing from life. Doc doesn't let me "get away" with using soft words. "Trauma is ugly kid. It is natural to want to run from it. That's NOT what we are here for." 

 Anyway, NORMALLY after a session Arba'ah and I go out for a hot dog. High sodium comfort food. This time he was in a big rush. He told me I had to be good, he had a special client to meet. I wasn't surprised pulling into the Airport, a lot of business does get done there.

 Zahir (aka Mr Sneaky pants) surprised me with a trip in honor of my grades. We are in Vienna for their Pride festival... πŸ’–This trip has been so many firsts. He isn't big on public displays, he surprised the hell outta me when he kissed me in the lobby of our hotel.πŸ˜— LIT ME UP!!! 

 My head is still buzzing from the club, another first. Zahir took me to my first GAY CLUB!!!!! I have said before clubs are not my thing. TOTALLY different vibe. We spent much of the night on the floor. Every time I drew unwanted (too much) attention he hustled me off the dance floor. "Baby needs rest."

It was not lost on me we were on the floor for every slow dance. I love how he holds me. We just got back to the Hotel. We are going to leave the day after the parade Saturday. I think this is HIS first. I'll be gentle. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment