Monday, June 03, 2019

Eid Came Early... (For Me)

Waiting with Baba at the airport for Zahir's plane to land. To hell with food. I have been fasting in other ways this month. The client required the Zahir to arrive early due to third-party vendor's schedule conflict.  This precipitated a long three-week separation. It could have been worse, it could have been a month.

If his father didn't drive, I'd probably jump all over Zahir as soon as he gets in the car.  That said, I will have to be the good boy for another couple of hours. The family will be breaking today's fast together when we arrive back at the compound. His brother has been super clingy. I think Z had him watch over his boy while he was away. He carved time out of his schedule to go on my daily walks exercising the crazy dog.

I have a U.S. Marine who's been flirting with me. Shot him down after church yesterday.  He's a nice guy but he is not Zahir. Turns out he's been flirting for the past few weeks and I was too oblivious to see it. Pastor's wife pointed it out.  I do believe I may have broke his heart.

He will get over it soon, I'm not that special.

My grades came in and I did well. I am already starting my last classes required for my degrees.

Must go the company's jet  just landed.

Love to you all,

Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment