Thursday, June 20, 2019

Started A New Story... It is DARK!


Teen love, love lost, and werewolves...  I was surprised how fast Nifty posted it. It posted so fast I got my first piece of fan mail, before I got the acknowledgement of its post. It is my first foray into horror. I'm liking the characters so far. I am working on four chapters at the same time is kind of weird.

 I have been I have been working on some dark issues here and Night Of The Wolf is how they were revealed. It is also why Zahir asked me to diminish my online presence. He was worried. When Shrinky Dink read the opening scene he was concerned initially. I am not a violent person but it is a brutal scene. Like I said, I am working through some issues.

 I hope my regular fans like it. I'm not sure what the lag is going to be on chapters but there are two more that are almost completed. Z is concerned I am casting him as the villain. Not an issue,  I know who I patterned the villain after.

I already did get a negative comment as well... "That's not 'shifter' canon." I NEVER SAID IT WAS. My prof in comparative religions got me interested on a side tangent. She said most culture's creator stories are similar, just like their werewolf tales. I was curious and started a side research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment