Monday, September 23, 2019

New Update in Journal Therapy

 I have referred to the "incident" in a few posts. Looks like I didn't spell it out well enough. Here goes, I let life overtake logic. It only took a fraction of a second to make a near fatal mistake. I almost chose a permanent state of being to a temporary issue. For that dear readers I am sorry.

 Here is a link to my most recent Journal Therapy Update. I have made the same error twice before. This is not a mistake I plan to repeat again. 

 Zahir and the family have been as clingy as warm Saran-wrap. I think it is going to take a long time to regain their full trust again. The important thing is that I AM still here to try.

 Chase

2 comments:

  1. Just got in from a late meeting with a client, Z let me post... Night all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope things are going better. I am sorry for whatever happened that led you to that point. That truly sucks and you don't deserve that. Hopefully you're getting enough support to make it to the better place.

      Delete