Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Rest of The Weekend

 The rest of this weekend was a bit of a blur. We took possession of the Gulfstream Friday morning. I think Zahir teared up during the walk through. It is NOT the old minivan any longer. 
 
 That evening we were in Karlovy Vary, Czechia having dinner with a client at his "country home." His country home was bigger than both of our homes in the compound in Amman. Keep in mind, I still get lost in the big house... This place was crazy HUGE.


 Karlovy Vary is a gorgeous city. The buildings were so colorful, some looked like they could have been decorated cakes (or out of a Disney princess wet dream). Everywhere my eyes fell, it was like looking at scenes from a life sized children's story book. 

 The client is looking to build a modern office and residential building in Prague. His company and his private city residence would take up the top floors. He likes our company's portfolio and reputation for innovation. When he said, "I wish to make a mark, a positive statement, on my nation's skyline." Z grinned, I thought no pressure...

 We flew across the border into Germany Saturday night and stayed until Monday morning in Berlin. Yes, he did take me dancing. So we missed our couples therapy on Thursday (Z called an cancelled mid flight) and I missed PTSD group yesterday. It was worth it to be on his arm in public. I will be back in session today with Shrinky Dink. Heading to the office with Z today, life is good and so am I.

 Christopher

2 comments:

  1. PS... I see A LOT of travel in the next few years. It costs about a million a year to own a G550 (BEFORE IT TAKES OFF). With that price tag, I don't think she is going to parked any time soon.

    One of those things I learned that I wish could be unlearned.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete