Sunday, September 01, 2019

Hard To Believe...

 It is hard to believe it has been two weeks. After group tomorrow I have my second follow up. The wound wasn't healed enough at ten days so the stitches will come out tomorrow. Steri-strips will replace the stitches for ten more days or until they fall off. I am glad Zahir has me in long sleeves normally. It is easier to just say I hurt my arm without others seeing the damage.

 I was admonished by the church today. I was reminded I made a promise to follow the governance of the Presbytery. The rebuke was lovingly done but they did hold me accountable for my error. I apologized for my momentary failure. I should have told a deacon, pastor, Z, Doc or any number of people I had dark thoughts again. The matter was dropped without further discussion.

 I feel dumb. Chris had watch today so the Pastor took me back to the office. The three of us had a discussion about the days events and he left me with Z. Zahir locked the office door and hugged me for a long time, "I wish I could fight all of your battles..."



Christopher 

9 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing better. I can't imagine what it's like to go through that. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to read of your game party. Z is learning although he has my heart 24/7 but I cannot JUST be a house boy. I am just not a castle only princess type. He is "selecting" a crowd of ex-pats I can "safely" interact with.

      A funny thing happened this weekend. While Zahir was talking with his brother about how to keep Kaeleb from letting hit brothers into the house. They came into the salon and saw the doggies napping with/on me. Z showed me the photo of the brothers making ugly faces at Z and his brother. Captioned "Safest boy ever/Don't interrupt baby's nap!"

      This morning I woke up to proximity collars on the brother as well. I guess I now have 3 babies in the house.

      Delete
  2. Aahwh! Zahir is so sweet! I need to get me a daddy who wants to fight all my battles :-)

    Btw: I love that Webtoon 'Small World' you sometimes link. Any other recommendations on that site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life Outside The Circle. It is a cute fish out of water love story that is set in the artist home Finland. It is a take on country mouse, city mouse...
      https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/life-outside-the-circle/list?title_no=1260

      BooKeeper it had me with old books and love...
      https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/bookeeper/list?title_no=201063

      Jamie high school romance, maybe I missed out on something...
      https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/jamie/list?title_no=195567

      and I just started Just Ask Yuli: (God reincarnates as a human)
      https://www.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-life/just-ask-yuli/list?title_no=402

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll check those out.

      Delete
    3. I normally have to work from 3.30 am until 10. I work for a tv news bulletin. I'm free today, but I still woke up early.. :(

      Delete
    4. Shouldn't you still be sleeping, btw? ;-)

      Delete
    5. I should be but Zahir woke the babies when he went for prayer. They started singing for breakfast. I took care of them so Z could pray. New schedule Sunday - Thursday is 6 am up for breakfast, we get ready for work.

      Delete