Friday, August 30, 2019

Housekeeping... Answering Questions IV

I woke up before Z so,
It's that time again to open the eMails:



 Question (slightly re-phrased): "How does so much <stuff> happen to you?" 

   Smart assed answer: Magnets! 

   More accurate but non-provable theory: I truly believe some people either have misfortune drawn to them or they to misfortune (not unlike a magnet to metal).

I am gay and have nerd heroes. 
Is ANYONE really surprised?
 I think Austrian theoretical physicist Wolfgang Pauli had similar luck as I have. In addition to being a personal hero of mine, and a legend in the fields of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics. 

Pauli and his colleagues at the University of Göttingen often described the many occasions that very expensive equipment suffered technical problems only when he was present. It occurred so often it became known as "The Pauli Effect." It was also tagged as “The Second Pauli Exclusion Principle,” according to which a functioning device and Wolfgang Pauli may not occupy the same room at the same time. Pauli himself was convinced that the effect named after him was real.

 Funny side notes about Pauli: After Pauli left the faculty an incident occurred in the physics laboratory at his former University. An expensive measuring device, for no apparent reason, suddenly stopped working. James Franck, the director of the institute, reported the incident to his colleague Pauli with the humorous remark, "... at least this time you are innocent..." However, it turned out that Pauli had been traveling to Copenhagen and had switched trains in the Göttingen rail station a few hundred meters from the lab at about the time of the failure.

 At one reception this effect was to be parodied by deliberately crashing a chandelier upon Pauli's entrance. The chandelier was suspended on a rope to be released, but it stuck instead, thus becoming a real example of the Pauli effect.

    The short accurate answer: I don't know, it just does.

 Question: "What happened to the dog?" 
   Answer: Kaeleb shredded the styles between the window panes causing the top pane to shatter. He jumped through the opening to get help for me. On his way through his shoulder made contact with The glass cutting it deep. 

  Irony his name has different meanings based on dialect it can mean; "Dog," "Bold and strong," "tenacious and aggressive," and "Brave." I find he is "all of the above."

  As to your second question... Yes, I feel like shit.
 And we have another painful cluster of personal questions...
 
Q) <From a female reader> "Doesn't butt sex hurt..."
    A) Butt sex <snicker>. I have to give you a two part answer on this:
       1) First time YES. Although I was out cold, I was only 14 Cal was in his mid 30s. I don't know how many times he and my foster brother used me or who went first. When I woke and my head cleared in the hospital my bottom was throbbing. It took six sutures to repair the tear. The bruising and tenderness took weeks to fade.
       2) When Z and I chose to begin a physical relationship four years later, he took his time preparing me... LOTS of foreplay including lube and stretching finger play. By the time the main event came I felt nothing but a lot of pressure, then a lot of pleasure. Is this normal, I don't know. As we all know, I am not normal.
 The last few you have to remember, I only use the email account for two things. Either they took time out of their lives to: 

 A) Read a gay teen's blog.
(OR)
 B) Read my gay/trans stories on line...

 (I just cut and pasted: JUST AS WRITTEN... Ok I bolded some funny bits)

Here we go:
Q) "Are you sure you got the gay?" 
    A) Yes darling, I was injected and infected!
Q) "Your like a dude, Ya gotta like titties right?"
     A) <sigh> Yes, I am in fact just "like" a "dude." 

  Tell you the truth though, I have always preferred well sculpted pecs to women's breasts. When I was 14 I lusted after an older Cuban boy. I loved watching his chest ripple when he pitched shirtless. <oh drool> 

  BTW: Please review Your vs You're...
 Q) "You got one <penis I was born with> why do you need another guy's"
    A) I find they are like Lay's Potato Chips, "You Can't Just Have One ..."
 

-Christopher

1 comment: