Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Truths...

I have learned another truism... No matter how far you travel and no matter where you go, there will always be assholes somewhere.

 I now understand why Zahir's older brother insisted on training the dogs not to touch anything without command. It looks like someone tried to poison the babies. The dogs were trained never to eat anything unless given the command. They led one of the security guys to something that was tossed over the fence, a bit of meat with a deadly treat inside. I am so angry.

 The fur babies are getting used to me being around again. All three of the psycho puppies like it when the little boy feeds them. They try to alpha me. It's kind of weird trying to force the dogs to realize they have a subservient position. On the other hand... Yay! I figured out I'm a step above the dogs.

 It also seems I was right about our media room. Z's older brothers have come by several times to watch football matches and other sporting events in the theater. I think we are seeing them more than their wives. I get head rubs for my design.

 Zahir will be going back to Iran in a few weeks. Only a week this time. I have asked if I can stay in our house while he is away... "No, let Mama spoil you." I see nineteen is just a number. So I will be spending a week in the big house with the adoptive parents, swimming around the pools, cooking and shopping. I know I won't be going to the office.

 Ah swimming...  This place is da bomb! The big house has an indoor AND outdoor pool. I got a nasty sunburn when I was seventeen while swimming at thier old place, Zahir lost his mind (or so it seemed to me at the time). He got me what I called the Fantastic Four suits. They are basically a rash suit with extra UV protection. I look like an idiot, but that is the price to use the outdoor pool. I have to admit now that it is getting cold it isn't so bad.

 My language tutor is impressed with how much I have retained. He's also impressed with how fast I'm learning. He did make a suggestion. He recommended that I get some real world experience by working with the refugees from Syria. Both Baba and Zahir immediately shot that down. Z says I can help mama with the shopping.

Still the baby.

Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment