Monday, July 15, 2019

Chapter Three Posted / Zahir on the Middle Class

 Well I had my first 24 hours on my new meds. I am not quite as agitated. My nose is a little stuffier than normal and I'm not sleeping as deeply either. A couple of good scares but I woke up and I didn't claw up my honey either.  I was also able to get back to sleep.

*** UPDATE IT IS UP!***

I posted Chapter three of Night of the Wolf to Nifty.

 Warning yes there are sexy bits! 


 My buddy has asked if I'm interested in posting a couple of my old stories to Wattpad. I'm not sure, they are kind of sleazy. Not sure how much would be left after I edited the the sexy bits out.

Zahir smiled at the line, "...there is nothing in your past that you should feel any shame about. You survived long enough to be with me. You lived long enough to be mine... ...I belong by your side forever."

He knows where I got that one.😉

 The boss cancelled the reservation on the Bombardier "ONE TOO MANY DELAYS!" He has replaced it with "a more reliable manufacturer." True to his word the boss put the Gulfstream G550 up for sale.
 Somehow the boss found out that Zahir was thinking about relocating to Atlanta. He offered him a sweet deal to stay with the company in Amman. It included a very good price on the company's "old stinky flying minibus," and a promotion. I find it really odd how happy he is about purchasing the "old stinky flying minibus," his words not mine. 

 So my honey ticked another box off of his bucket list. He is now the proud owner of his own jet. His eyes lit up... Does the phrase "Kid at Christmas" have an Bedouin counterpart? I see research in my future.

 Last night he started pulling out maps showing if we landed this or that airport how far we could fly. Apparently if we land in London for refueling, most of the northern hemisphere is in our range. He says it must go to Europe for interior refitting. He wants a shower and a real bed. "Even in the sky my princess must sleep."

 Zahir once told me his family was middle class. When he first told me about the jet, I asked him what he thinks the middle class is. His answer was, "I know people who have more than me, I know people who have less than me, I am in the middle." Shake my head.





 Good morning my friends,

 Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment