Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Ok Emri, You Win!

Good morning, I have cannon balled into the WattPad pool. I am gonna try it. I dusted off one of my older stories and am re-writing it. Teddy and the Bear

It is STILL only a short story... 4-5 chapters. But I think I may rewrite the ending. Though Teddy was left in a better place, he still has growing to do.

That said, "I AM A MATH GEEK!!! Not a writer."


***Update*** Okay it was a sucky story in the first place, but damn not one single vote or comment.

Maybe a different cover...



3 comments:

  1. I’ll check it out! Getting home late tonight. I didn’t have internet at sea. The cover and the little description makes a big difference! -em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the Grizzly clutching the teddy was cute...

      Delete
  2. It's slow to get started and hard to get discovered. Give it time and keep writing It gets better :)

    ReplyDelete