Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I Pulled One Over On The Big Guy!

 My poor baby has been concerned ever since my incident with the police. He has been cuddling me a lot and I would say coddling me a bit too much.

 For a split second at breakfast, I let my happy demeanor drop. He noticed and immediately asked what can I do to "make my baby feel better." Without missing a beat, I pulled up on my acting training. I looked at him and squeaked out, "I want to get my nose pierced."

 The look on his face was priceless. He quickly replied that his baby had a sufficient number of holes for a good boy. I tried to double down on my thespian skills and replied, "What if I don't want to be a good boy anymore?" At which point he busted out laughing. The spell was broken, he knows me too well.

Z says "WE" are planning a trip when it is safe to leave the nest.  I am hoping it involves jumping out of a plane.

Chase

2 comments:

  1. Junior, I cannot imagine you as anything other than a good kid.

    I know this may be hard to imagine, but even in Jordan there are good cops and bad cops. In the past you've met a few of the good ones. It was only a matter of time for you to meet the other side. I am sorry you've had this happen. Also, stop scaring Z, you probably took two years off his life with that piercing stunt. However, I am chuckling.

    Dispatcher John

    ReplyDelete