Sunday, April 05, 2020

We Are Still Good...

 It is midnight here... A fan asked and the answer is yes the Al Marqab area of Amman is in lock-down. We are southwest of there far outside that zone. Zahir and I are still in isolation for about another week, but are still showing no signs of da-"rona." 

 

 It looks like Jordan has been blessed. We have only 345 cases reported at this time. With only 5 fatalities reported. My friend's church is streaming services so I am able to attend again. I am told of an old Chinese curse that goes, "May you live in interesting times..." That certainly appears to be the case.

 

 Z and I have been on a late night/early morning international video conference. Bed time before he pills me to sleep.

 

 Love to y'all. NITE

Chase

3 comments:

  1. Both houses are now in isolation for another 14 days... A couple of nurses Yawm works with tested positive. Because he has had contact with them and we have had contact with him our clock starts over.

    Baba nose rubbed me then said, "NOW I understand your 'crazies' during isolation last year!"

    Ironically Mama and I are handling it the best. I think she could lose a limb and find a reason to smile. She is great.

    Zahir however... He is a social butterfly that is now caged. He spends every waking moment on-line jumping at the chance to video chat (with anyone). He even jumped in on one of my therapy sessions. Doctor "Braidable Nosehair" was NOT happy to say the least.

    On the upside, I got mad sorry cuddles afterwards.

    Amman started another 48-hour nationwide curfew (lockdown). I was on the roof terrace for some "me only' time. The street are so empty it is like our nation (and our world) is holding its collective breath.

    My "me only" time appears to be over. Z needs me to talk numbers with a client fast... He got me a new gift, a throat mic that amplifies my "weak' voice so I can talk a little longer. Looks like a drag queen covering their Adam's apple with a choker, but it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing better since then! I haven't updated either in awhile.

    ReplyDelete